About our website
This website introduces nearly 400 hot spring inns most of which are highly rated among guests who have stayed there and also have private hot spring baths that you can enjoy in privacy.
Because the website is associated with multiple booking websites including those of major travel agents in Japan, you can make reservations while comparing details and prices. This website is created and managed by Japanese corporation.
- We are willing to give intelligible explanations of the unique cultural features of Japan — hot springs and ryokan inns — even to whom have not experienced yet.
- Please find the information for private type of hot spring (chartered hot spring, guest room with own outdoor bath etc.)
- Collaborates with Japanese leading tour agencies with complete inventory of hot spring inns in Japan.
The ryokan listed on this website were strictly selected from amongst the multitude of ryokan in Japan to include only the ryokan that garner high praise from guests. For the selection of ryokan, reviews by Japanese tourists are employed as reference.
You can make your ryokan room reservations from this website.
Regarding reservations, we only deal with major, creditable Japanese travel agencies and online travel agents with a wealth of experience including the following companies.
- JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc. (a subsidiary of JTB Corporation, the largest travel agency in Japan; capital: 450 million JPY / foundation: 2004 / total sales: 20 billion JPY / headquarters: JTB Building, 2-3-11 Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
- Kinki Nippon Tourist (KNT) Co., Ltd. (the second largest travel agency in Japan; capital: 7.5 billion JPY / foundation: 1955 / listed in the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange & Osaka Securities Exchange / total sales: 380 billion JPY / branch offices: 160 in Japan and 43 in 31 cities abroad)
- Nippon Travel Agency (NTA) Co., Ltd. (foundation: 1905 / incorporation: 1949 / capital: 4 billion JPY / total sales: 473.9 billion JPY / headquarters: 1-19-1 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
- Booking.com B.V. (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Agoda Company Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
This allows us to provide a completely safe environment for reservations and payments.
- *Room reservations and payments made on internet are handled through the cooperating travel agencies. Changes and cancellations are subject to the policies of each specific agency (last minute reservation cancellations and no shows may incur a 100% cancellation charge).
- *Regarding internet-based information, though we do strive our utmost to provide the most up-to-date information, we are not liable for any errors in information.
- *The requirements for international travel, such as visas and passports, vary depending on each country. Please check beforehand at the appropriate authorities for the requirements that apply to you.